Hi Everyone! I am so thankful that it is April! I sure do love the fall time, but there is something about Spring. Seth and I had a quick trip to Louisville, Kentucky this last weekend. It was fantastic, but once we got home on Saturday we were exhausted. I will recap the trip this week! Below are my April goals. Have a fantastic Monday!
- She Reads Truth Lent Study. I love the Lent Study and will continue studying through it!
- Visit Letchworth! My Dad will be flying into New York next week and we have so many things planned like hiking at Letchworth & having a small picnic. I hope the weather is perfect!
- Working Out. Let me tell you… I always feel better about working out! I hope to continue working out and drinking tons of water!
- Date Night. On our long car ride to and from Louisville, Seth and I decided to make it important that we go on date nights each month. We haven’t planned anything yet, but I have a couple of ideas up my sleeves.
- Write More. I have enjoying writing on this blog and it has given me an outlet to write and be more honest, but I hope to write more! I have things I want to write about! Be on the look out!
- Jobs. This month Seth and I will find out where we are moving too! I hope to start applying for as many jobs as I can so when we do move, I can start my new job immediately!
- Wash & Clean out Car. Now that the weather is warm, hopefully I can keep my car cleaner!
- Easter. Celebrating Easter with Seth & my Dad! I am thinking about making green enchiladas since that has been our tradition!