April flew by! It was a month of laughter & some tough times. I am excited to start a new month especially with all of the exciting things that will happen this month. A few things I am excited for this month: sun dresses, sandals, family time, ice cream, flowers, sunshine (my poor pale skin needs sun), moving, & spending time with our friends in Chicago. Our little Wright family has a lot planned for the month of May!)
She Reads Truth Lent Study. I love the Lent Study and will continue studying through it! Visit Letchworth! My Dad will be flying into New York next week and we have so many things planned like hiking at Letchworth & having a small picnic. I hope the weather is perfect!
- Working Out. Let me tell you… I always feel better about working out! I hope to continue working out and drinking tons of water!
Date Night. On our long car ride to and from Louisville, Seth and I decided to make it important that we go on date nights each month. We haven’t planned anything yet, but I have a couple of ideas up my sleeves.
- Write More. I have enjoying writing on this blog and it has given me an outlet to write and be more honest, but I hope to write more! I have things I want to write about! Be on the look out!
Jobs. This month Seth and I will find out where we are moving too! I hope to start applying for as many jobs as I can so when we do move, I can start my new job immediately!
- Wash & Clean out Car. Now that the weather is warm, hopefully I can keep my car cleaner!
Easter. Celebrating Easter with Seth & my Dad! I am thinking about making green enchiladas since that has been our tradition!
- Moving. I cannot believe our time is coming to an end in Houghton. We will be moving our items into storage at our new place & then we will drive back to Oklahoma for the summer.
- Jobs. Now that we know where we are going this Fall I can start seriously applying for more jobs. It has been very hard lately… more on that later.
- Mother’s Day. Seth and I will not be home for Mother’s Day, but we are hoping to take them out on a special breakfast/brunch to celebrate when we get back.
- Writing. I say this every month, but I want to continue to add more blog posts throughout the month. I thought I did an okay job last month when it came to writing more, but I can definitely do better.
- Celebrate Memorial Day. Every big Holiday the extended Wright Family gets together to catch up & enjoy some delicious food! I will be very excited to see everyone on Memorial Day. I love family time!
- New Shoes. This isn’t really a goal, but I have finally saved up enough money to buy my Tory Burch Miller Sandals! I would buy them right now, but the sales tax in New York State would add an extra $17.00 to the price, when I could just wait and have them sent to Oklahoma (Tax Free) on top of a 10% discount I have.
- Mom Time. Since I haven’t seen my mom since December I am hoping we can go get our toes & nails done. We used to always do this during high school & throughout college. It’s always a sweet time with my Mom & maybe we can add Jason’s Deli to our Mom/Daughter time as well!
- Clean Out Car. Since I didn’t get to do this last month, I will make this a top priority especially since we will be in a car for 20+ hours on our road trip to Chicago & then onto Oklahoma.