Happy Wednesday Everyone!
September is almost half way over! I cannot believe it, but I am so excited for Fall. Everything pumpkin, sweaters, gatherings and cool weather just makes me giggle inside. Knowing that our life is going to get very busy soon, I wanted Seth and I to sit down and make a fall fun list. I encourage you to do the same thing! It’s so easy to miss the season that we are in by being present in the future!
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve pumpkins
- Run a Thanksgiving day 5k
- Go hiking during the Western New York Foliage
- Host a fellowship gathering with old/new friends
- Send out Thanksgiving Cards to friends & family
- Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Take Fall Pictures
- Find the most delicious apple cider or pumpkin donuts in the Rochester area
- Watch Hocus Pocus with SethWhat’s on your fall list this year?